TERMS & CONDITIONS
Application for space in the Exhibition shall be made on the official contract and shall be duly signed by the Exhibitor or a person authorised by him. When the Application for space is signed on behalf of an Exhibitor it should so state and should state the name of the Exhibitor. Following receipt of the Application together with initial payment the Organiser shall issue an acceptance of such Application which shall bind the Exhibitor to exhibit at the Exhibition and to observe the Rules and Regulations of the Exhibition (as amended from time to time). The Organiser reserves the right to refuse to accept any Application at its absolute discretion without giving reasons therefor.
(i) If Application is signed and submitted before 21 June 2021, 35% with return of Space Rental Application/Contract and 65% balance by the date specified on the Contract.
(ii) If Application is signed on or after 21 June 2021, 100% with return of Space Rental Application/Contract
(b) All sums payable under this Contract shall be paid together with the addition of such Sales and Services Tax (or
any such other government tax or levy on any taxable services) as is legally payable on those sums. The total cost
represents only the payment for the site, with or without stand fitting as appropriate, details of which are set out
overleaf and all other goods and services required by the Exhibitor shall be paid for by the Exhibitor in addition
Exhibitors will not be allowed to occupy their space or stands if the payment terms specified on the Contract
are not followed. These terms cannot be varied under any circumstances.
all or part of the cost stated in the Contract on the following scale:
Cancellation on or after 22 June 2021 FULL COST
This scale of charges will apply only from the date the Organiser receives written notice by letter, e-mail or fax. In addition to this scale, the Exhibitor will be liable for any specific cost incurred on his behalf by the Organiser.
- Any organisation which, having signed a Contract for exhibition space, fails to exhibit whether or not for any reason of the Exhibitor’s own choosing and has not been released from the Contract by the Organiser shall be liable for the full amount stated in the Contract plus any additional costs incurred by the Organiser as a result of such failure to exhibit.
- The Organiser will not be liable in any way in the event that Bodies of Authority such as immigration and customs, prevent the attendance of personnel or exhibits at the Exhibition.
- To the extent permissible under the law, the Organiser, its officers, directors, employees, servants or agents shall not be liable for:-
- The safety of the Exhibitor, its staff, servants, agents, contractors or invitees during the exhibition;
- Any damage to or loss of exhibits, articles or other property of whatever kind brought in to the exhibition by the Exhibitor, its staff, servants, agents, contractors or invitees or members of the public; or
- Any other damages or loss (including, without limitation, the loss of goodwill or business profits, interruption due to work stoppage, data loss, computer failure or malfunction and all other commercial damages or losses or exemplary, aggravated, punitive or such similar damages whether arising out of contract, tort or any other legal theory)
- The Organiser shall not in any event be held responsible for any restrictions or conditions which prevent the construction, erection, completion, alteration or dismantling of stands or the entity, siting or removal of exhibits, or for the failure of anyservices or amenities provided by the hall landlords or other third parties.
- While the Organiser may provide information on the relevant legal requirements applicable to the Exhibitor (including the licences and permits which the Exhibitor has to obtain), the Organiser shall not be responsible for any errors or omission and the Exhibitor is solely responsible for ensuring that it has complied with all legal requirements.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for the acts or omission of any contractor appointed by the Organiser to provide any products or services to the Exhibitor.
- In the event that the Organiser is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or any other competent authority or tribunal to be liable notwithstanding the provision of this clause, the aggregate liability of the Organiser for all claims made by the Exhibitor in respect of any loss or damage incurred or suffered shall not exceed the amount paid by the Exhibitor to the Organiser for the space at the event at or during which the loss or damage was incurred or suffered. This limitation does not apply to claims in respect of personal injury or death.
- The Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless in respect of any and all loss, damage, expense (including legal costs on a solicitor and clients basis), or liability (whether criminal or civil) and costs of settlement suffered or incurred by the Organiser due to any act, omission, neglect or default of the Exhibitor, its staff, servants, agents, contractors or invitees, and any claim by any third party that any exhibit, service or other material or information exhibited, provided or used by the Exhibitor infringes the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any party. The indemnity provided under this clause shall survive the termination of this Contract and is in addition to any other remedy which the Organiser is entitled to under the law.
The Exhibitor must not transfer, dispose of or part with or otherwise sublet the whole or any part of its site, whether for financial consideration or otherwise. The Exhibitor must, if it is an agent, distributor or licensee, state at the time of contract or through the Publicity and Technical Services Manuals’ forms, the names of the principals to be represented. This does not prohibit an Exhibitor displaying the products of a principal for whom it becomes agent, distributor or licensee after the time of contract, with the prior written permission of the Organiser.
The Organiser shall not be liable to the Exhibitor by reason of any cancellation or part-time opening of the exhibition, either as a whole or in part, for any non-performance of its obligations under this Contract or for any amendments or alterations to all or any of the Rules and Regulations of the Exhibition in each case to the extent that such occurrence is due to any circumstances not within its control.
In the event of any occurrences not foreseen in these Rules and Regulations, the decision of the Organiser shall be final.
Paid for by the Exhibitor or,
Already in the public domain such that the Organiser cannot be sued for copyright violation.
It is not the responsibility of the organiser to mediate in the event of IP infringement during the exhibition, and will be under no obligation to take any action against either party involved regardless of the circumstances. In the event of a dispute of IP rights during the exhibition it is the responsibility of the parties involved to seek legal counsel through whatever channel they deem appropriate. The organiser agrees to abide by any legally binding decision made and recognised under Malaysian law.
The Exhibitor shall have no claim against the Organiser should national or state government authorities, acting independently or under the auspices of an international authority (e.g. the United Nations), ban, restrict or refuse participation at the Exhibition by the Exhibitor or the display or promotion of any of its products or services.
These Terms and Conditions and the Contract between the Organiser and the Exhibitor shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
Double Deck stands can only be constructed on booths of at least 50sqm. A charge of 50% of the ground floor space will be applicable for space on additional floors constructed by exhibitors.