1. No admission to people under the age of 18.
2. Food & Hotel Malaysia 2022 is strictly open to trade, professional and business visitors by invitation and business card registration only. The opening hours are 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on 29 March to 31 March and 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on 1 April 2022.
3. Food & Hotel Malaysia 2022 is a trade-only event and admission is free of charge for all visitors upon completion of the registration process.
4. Anyone attending the Food & Hotel Malaysia 2022 show must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior, or wearing offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the event.
5. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the event.
6. The dress code is strictly business attire. The following dress code/attire is NOT allowed entry into the exhibition halls.
- ● Shorts/Bermudas
- ● Singlet/Sleeveless Shirt/Sleeveless T-shirt
- ● Slippers/Flip-Flops
- ● Peep-toed Shoes/Uncovered Footwear
7. Official show photographers and videographers will be taking photographs and filming videos throughout the four-day event. Anyone attending Food & Hotel Malaysia 2022 consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for promotional and marketing activities in the future, for exploitation in any media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at the event without the prior written approval of the organisers.
8. The Organisers reserve the rights to exclude or remove anyone from the event and the exhibition venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organiser’s discretion.